If you have many apples at home and you are wondering what to do with those apples, this is the perfect way to make use of them- Apple Bread Loaf❤ Infact you can buy some apples to bake it too!! Highly recommended recipe to bake at home!!
End of blueberry, strawberry, cherry season and the beginning of fall is the perfect time of the year to make many recipes using apple🍎 Any variety of apple can be used. We are going to bake this cake with fresh apples. Sounds interesting, right!!
It is a perfect treat for your taste buds!!The bread is so soft, moist and the texture is so perfect that you will end up baking many times!! One more, when I was baking, the house was filled with a heavenly rich flavor of this apple bread.
The idea to use apple in a bread arose when my sister-in-law wanted to substitute apple instead of bananas in my Banana Bread Recipe. I told her that I will come with a separate recipe for Apple bread and it worked so good.
This apple bread is so easy to make and I made it all in food processor. If you do not have food processor, just blend apple first till smooth, then whisk all the wet ingredients starting from egg and combine it with dry ingredients. Just whisk gently to combine everything together.
Not only for breakfast, this is also perfect as a tea time cake. Let’s check the recipe of this tasty, moist, aromatic, healthy apple bread 🍎🍞
1 cup= 200 ml.
- Apple – 4
- Wheat Flour- 2 cups
- Oil- 1/4th cup
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Egg- 2
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 3/4th tsp
- Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1/4th tsp
- Cinnamon powder- 1 tsp
- Walnuts- 14 plus 5 ( you can decide the quantity of walnuts).
I have used 4 small red apples. Green apples too can be used.
- The baking time varies from oven to oven. Keep an eye on the oven after 40 minutes.
- Apple bread can be stored in an airtight container in room temperature for 2 to 3 days and in refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
- Upto 3/4th cup of brown sugar can be used.
- Melted butter can be used in place of oil.
- 1 cup of all-purpose and 1 cup of wheat flour can be used in place of 2 cups of wheat flour.