This idea of making Asparagus and Chicken pasta came to me on a Sunday night after going for a walk to the beach. All I had is 30 minutes to make the dinner. This is, where I ended up in this zippy, tempting dish!!
Pasta is an Italian type of food that could be made fast and easy if all the ingredients are there in the refrigerator. Infact, I had tomato puree too ready in the refrigerator.
We are all Asparagus lover’s at present, so I like add it to all the dish I make. Chicken added will definitely make any dish more tastier!! I have made this pasta using fresh cream. If you would like to add 2 tbsp of milk along with fresh cream, it can be added.
I haven’t used any cheese in this recipe but you can always use 1 cup of cheese incase you want it more creamy!! I have added mushroom too. If you would like to substitute any other vegetable instead of it, you can.
This pasta is very delicious and extremely stomach filling!!
- Pasta- 300 gms ( any kind of pasta can be used)
- Tomato puree- 1 cup ( from 2 big tomatoes)(How to make Tomato Puree)
- Onion- 1 medium size ( finely chopped)
- Boneless chicken- 1 cup ( finely sliced)
- Mushroom- 10 ( finely chopped)
- Asparagus- 1 bunch ( remove the ends of the stem and cut it to 1 inch)
- Fresh cream – 5 tbsp
- Garlic cloves- 3 ( finely chopped)
- Pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli flakes- 1/2 tsp
- Italian herb mix- 1 tsp
- Salt- as needed
- Milk- 2 tbsp ( optional)
- Cheese- 1 cup ( optional)
- Any kind of pasta shells can be used.
- Cheese can be added to make it more creamier.