This is the best, easy and tasty baking one-pot recipe for chicken I have tried, so far!!
If you are busy on a friday night and have less time to cook but still left with chicken in the fridge, don’t give a second thought, just bake it and enjoy the complete dinner.
As we all know, chicken is rich in protein but baked chicken is way much healthier because when baked the chicken starts to shed off the fat whereas in roasted or fried chicken, it starts absorbing the fat.
I have used chicken with skin on it but if you wish to use the skinless one, please go ahead. Olive oil, garlic,sugar and vinegar is the best marination ingredient for any chicken recipe.
Baked chicken helps in weight loss. Apart from these, chicken are also good source of calcium and phosphorus. Using chicken thigh yields good results as it is more juicier.
Not only chicken, it’s always good to bake vegetables along with it. It becomes a complete meal!! You can add your favorite vegetables. And baked vegetables are way ahead yummier!! Trust me!!
Try this recipe the exact way it is, you will end up baking this juicy chicken again and again!! Definitely, we will keep on baking!!
- Chicken thighs( with skin)- 5
- Olive oil- 1/4th cup
- Vinegar- 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar- 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves- 4 ( finely chopped)
- Thyme- 1 tsp
- Pepper- 1 tsp plus some for sprinkling
- Onions- 2 ( diced and separated)
- Mushroom- 4 ( diced)
- Broccoli- 10 florets
- Salt- as needed.
Clean the chicken well and slit it once or twice in the middle and keep it ready for marination.
- It’s best to use chicken thighs. But chicken breast too can be used.
- Any vegetables of your choice can be used.
- Any Italian herb of your choice can also be added.
- Marination can be done for one hour or atleast for 30 minutes.