This is my favourite bread recipe so far!! I like baking breads and experimenting on it. This is the easiest and the most interesting breads I have baked so far!! You will fall in love with it when you see the outcome ❤🍌🍞
With its super-moist texture, pleasant flavor from banana and brown sugar, soft crumb outside, crispiness from the walnuts, the outcome color of the bread- definitely, you will end up baking this again and again!!
All you need is three ripened bananas for this. Let there be many dark spots on the banana’s skin. They are the sweetest and the healthiest!!
This recipe doesn’t require any vigorous beating. Gentle mixing till it is combined well is enough.
When I was baking this cake, my son would have walked from living room to kitchen many times saying that it smells so good!! You will get a rich flavor from bananas. So there is no extra essence required.
Let us go into the making of the banana bread❤🍌🍞
- Ripened Banana- 3
- All-purpose flour- 2 cups
- Eggs- 2 large
- Butter- 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar- 1/2 cup ( melted)
- Walnuts – 3 to 4 tbsp ( chopped )
- Baking soda- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1/4th tsp
Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Baking time varies from oven to oven and it also depends on the moisture and the sweetness from the bananas you use. So keep an eye on the bread after 40 minutes.
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder can be added if you would prefer.