This banana mug cake is a quick, healthy dessert anytime or it is a best breakfast idea. This is a single-serve dessert recipe!!
Single-serve desserts are more adventurous and interesting to make if you are looking for something to eat immediate without much cleaning dishes and a controlled portion for everyone.
As I have said in my other banana recipes, we all love bananas and I like to explore many dessert recipes out of it. As usual, it is good to go with ripened one’s.
These mug cakes are so moist, sweet, filled with rich aroma of bananas and totally health packed as we are using brown sugar and wheat flour. All-purpose flour can be substituted for wheat flour too.
Must try recipe if you love mug cake desserts and you are a banana lover🍌❤
- Ripened banana- 1
- Wheat flour- 3 tbsp
- Milk- 1 tbsp
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Almond Essence- 1/2 tsp ( any essence can be used)
- Brown sugar- 1 tbsp
- Baking soda- half of 1/4th tsp ( 1/8th tsp)
- Salt- pinch
- Cinnamon- 1/4th tsp.
- The cooking time varies a little from one microwave oven to another. At times, the moisture in the bananas decide.
- If you do not have cinnamon powder it can be avoided.
- All-purpose flour can be substituted for wheat flour too.