I have come back with one more pancake recipe!! This time, it’s with my favorite bananas and nuts.
Hope, we all love bananas and when they are really ripened, it’s better to use them to make bread, cakes, pancakes etc…
As you all know, eating banana can reduce the stress and it has many health benefits. Eating bananas can reduce blood pressure and the risk of cancer. Manganese in banana helps for the good skin.
Adding nuts along with bananas has tremendous health benefits because they are the good source of fats, fiber, omega 3 and protein. They are also good source of magnesium and Vitamin E.
This banana and nut pancake is the perfect breakfast to begin the day with!! Added to this, the house will be filled with the banana and nuts flavor which most of us would like in the morning.
Normally all the pancake goes well with ice-cream, maple syrup, jams,chocolate or caramel syrup, powdered sugar etc… But this banana pancakes tastes better itself!! Try it out!!
1 cup= 200 ml.
The below quantity can make approximately 12 pancakes.
- Ripened Banana- 1
- Nuts paste- 1 cup
- Oats flour- 3/4th cup
- Eggs- 3
- Powdered sugar- 2 tbsp
- Buttermilk- 1/2 cup
- Baking powder- 1 and 1/4th tsp.
- If you do not prefer other nuts, use only almonds.
- 1 tsp of Vanilla essence can be used.
- Ripened banana gives the best result.
- The first pancake doesn’t turn out good normally because the griddle or the pan takes time to adjust the right temperature for the pancake.