Chicken Cheese Dosa is a famous restaurant food in South India. Chicken mixed with cheese is rich in protein.
I prefer making this for Sunday dinner’s. This is very easy to make with less ingredients and it takes much less time.
My kids love it and they eat it with just sauce by the side. Normally it doesn’t require any side dish. Cheese with chicken is the perfect combination.
I have made this by using finely sliced chicken directly along with onion and tomato. But if you prefer to boil it before and add it, that way is also good.
I have used chicken breast( boneless) but chicken with bones can be used. In that case, it should be boiled before and the bones had to be removed. The chicken can be shredded after.
Any of your favourite sauce, chutney or even a cup of coffee or tea is a perfect combination along with Chicken Cheese Dosa.
The below quantity can make 3 to 4 dosa
- Chicken breast ( boneless)- 1 ( finely sliced)
- Onion- 1 medium ( finely chopped)
- Tomato- 1 medium ( finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Green chilli- 1/2 ( finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder with coriander powder mix- 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1 tsp ( powdered)
- Pepper Powder- 1/4th tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 of 1/4th tsp
- Cinnamon stick- small
- Cloves- 2
- Curry leaves- 7 to 8 leaves
- Coriander leaves- little
- Salt- as needed
- Cheese- the quantity depends on how much cheesy you want to make your dosa.
Clean the chicken well and slice it to small pieces.
- This dosa can be made without cheese too.
- Instead of tomatoes, tomato puree also can be used.
- Using sesame oil makes the dosa more tasty.