This has turned to be our favourite recipe for quite sometime now😊 Whenever I have leftover chapati’s or leftover dough in refrigerator, I end up making kothu chapati in just 20 to 30 minutes. This time, I had chicken too and here comes Chicken Kothu Chapati!!
Thoothukudi is very famous for parotta’s and kothu parotta is the most popular street food there. As most of the people turned into health freek nowadays, kothu chapati is the best option to balance the taste of kothu parotta at home.
Chicken kothu chapati is as delicious as it is comforting and it works well as a filling meal anytime at any part of the day. The perfect combination of aromatic spices cooked along with chicken and chapati will leave you dtooling for sure!!
Without much delay, let’s check the recipe of this tastiest, perfect chicken kothu chapati.
A must try recipe❤
- Chicken breast- 350 gms. ( Clean and Chop it into very small pieces)
- Chapati- 8
- Egg- 3
- Onion- 2, medium sized (very finely chopped to make 2 cups)
- Tomato- 2, medium sized ( finely chopped to make 1 cup)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Green chilli- 2 ( slit lengthwise)
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Red chilli powder with coriander powder mix- 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4th tsp
- Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon- 1 inch
- Cloves- 2
- Cardamom pods- 2
- Salt- as needed
- Coriander leaves- 3 tbsp.
Clean the chicken well and Chop it into very small pieces.
- Use sesame oil for good taste.
- You can add one more tsp of red chilli powder with coriander powder mix if you want it to be more spicy.
- If you want the scrambled eggs to be in bigger pieces, scramble the eggs separately and then add to the chicken.