Saturday night’s are the hectic nights when I need something easy and tasty to cook in much less time!! My kids will not repeat the same from lunch mostly. Please go through the step-by-step pictures and the explanation below.
In search of many easy, tasty recipes, I started making one-pan chicken recipes and this is the best among everything – Chicken in Creamy Garlic Pan Mushroom Sauce🥘
Chicken and mushroom with garlic makes the best combination. Fresh cream added to it, is something mouth-watering!! This is a complete classy, restaurant- style recipe!! Your whole family will definitely love this!!
Coming to this recipe, I have used garlic and herbs to bring a rich aroma. If fresh thyme, oregano, rosemary, basil is not available, dried one’s can be used too. Mixed Italian herbs also can be used. Parsley or coriander leaves, spring onion can be used.
Coming to garlic, other than fresh one’s, garlic powder or garlic salt can be used. If you don’t have garlic powder or garlic salt, use minced garlic cloves.
I have used chicken breast with bones. Boneless chicken breasts can be used too. The variation is just the cooking time, plus or minus 10 minutes. Other than that, the recipe is the same.
This one-pan, restaurant-style, classy chicken tastes good itself but it goes well with rice, chapathi, tortillas, salad too❤
Serves 2 people.
- Chicken breast- 2 ( with bone)
- Mushroom- 2 cups ( sliced thin lengthwise )
- Fresh Cream- 3/4th cup
- Spring Onion- 1 cup ( finely chopped, only the green portion of the spring onion)
- Garlic cloves- 2 or 3 cloves ( finely chopped)
- Garlic powder or garlic salt- 1 tsp or as needed (if you don’t have garlic powder or garlic salt, mince 2 garlic cloves)
- Pepper powder and salt- as needed
- Oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme- 2 tsp totally ( fresh one’s can be used if you have or mixed Italian herbs can be used)
- Parsley or Coriander leaves- 1/4th cup.
Clean the chicken well.
- I have given all the explanation and the tips above. Please read it carefully.