Mushrooms are one among the most all-round, adaptable ingredient with meaty texture and a deep flavor which is ideal in all vegetarian and egg recipes. Mushroom with egg is very apt for breakfast, brunch or for dinner.
My husband likes recipes like this and he tries to experiment many dishes using egg. This is his recipe which he made for him last Sunday. The Omelette was so delicious that we asked him to share it with us!! The recipe I have shared today is exactly the same and it is his recipe😊
Having a mushroom-rich breakfast along with egg keeps you full for a long time which helps to avoid the extra calorie intake throughout the day!! It is highly nutritious!! “Breakfast is the brain food”- this recipe is very ideal to the quote!!
I have used 2 cheese slices and if you want to avoid cheese or use only 1 cheese slice, you can go ahead. All it takes just 15 to 20 minutes to make this Egg Mushroom Omelette and it is very easy to make.
Let us check the recipe now🥚🍄🍳❤
1 cup= 200 ml.
- Eggs- 3
- Mushroom- 1 cup ( chopped very fine)
- Onion- 1/2 cup ( chopped very fine)
- Potato- half of small sized potato ( chopped very fine to make 1/3rd cup)
- Cheese- 2 slices
- Garlic salt- 1/2 tsp
- Oregano- 1/4th tsp plus a little
- White pepper/ Black pepper- 1/4th tsp plus a little
- Salt- as needed.
If you do not have garlic salt, finely chop garlic clove and use it.
Garlic salt has salt included in it. So adjust the salt accordingly.
Onions, potatoes and mushrooms are to be chopped very fine.
- If you do not want to use potatoes, leave it and increase the quantity of mushrooms.
- Cheese is optional. If you want to skip it, you can. But it increases the taste to the omelette.
- Dried basil can be used along with oregano.
- Either white pepper or black pepper can be used.