These egg mushroom parcels are something a little special!! They are very healthy and tasty that you would make these parcels again and again.
Egg and mushroom are perfect for any day’s breakfast and could meet the nutrition to begin the day with.
Combined with sauce, they taste very good . Since it is wrapped with egg, it is something new and we are not going to use any cream or cheese in this recipe.
This goes well with coffee or tea and with any kind of sauce. But it tastes delicious just by itself.
It requires very less ingredients and even bachelor’s or begginer’s cooking is made easy by this recipe.
Try it out and let me know the feedback!!
The below quantity can make 4 parcels.
- Grated mushroom- 1 cup
- Onion- 3/4th cup ( 1 medium sized finely chopped)
- Garlic- 1 and a half tbsp( finely chopped)
- Spring onion- 1 ( optional, finely chopped)
- Eggs – 4
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup- 1 and a half to 2 tbsp
- Pepper- 1 tsp
- Salt- as needed.
Grate 7 to 8 mushrooms to make it 1 cup. I used food processor. You can chop it very fine too.
- The whole egg cooking process should be done in low flame.
- Spring onions are optional.
- When you make an omlette, add little water to it to make fluffier eggs and it gets spreaded easily.