Who won’t like the recipes made out of bananas? Atleast not me and my family!! We all like the dishes tried out of it. Recently, Iam crazy about trying different bread recipes.
When I have tried many egg recipes, I wanted to try eggless bread recipes for those who don’t eat and allergic to it. This is a special for my friend as the whole family stopped eating eggs as her daughter is allergic to it. Here it goes, Eggless Banana Bread🍌🍞
This would be the best among the bread recipes, I have tried so far. The bread is so moist, soft, sweet and filled with aroma from bananas. You will never know that the bread has no eggs!!
Ripenened bananas work well for any baking recipe. I have used sour cream to make it more moist and soft. If you do not have sour cream, it can be substituted with greek yogurt.
Wheat flour used in this recipe can be substituted with all-purpose flour if you would prefer. It becomes totally healthy when it is made out of wheat flour.
My kids and the whole family loved this bread and it started to disappear as soon as I made it😂😂
Best way to begin the day with!! Just try out the recipe❤
- Ripened banana- 3
- Wheat flour- 2 cups
- Sour cream- 3/4th cup
- Dark Brown sugar- 1/2 cup
- Oil- 1/4th cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Baking soda- 3/4th tsp
- Salt- 1/4th tsp
- Cinnamon- 1/2 tsp
- Almond Essence- 1 tsp ( any essence can be used)
- Roasted Walnuts- 3/4th cup.
Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- The baking time varies from oven to oven as the temperature from oven to oven varies.
- The baking time also varies with the moist and sweet from the bananas used.
- All-purpose flour can be substituted for wheat flour or 1 cup of all-purpose flour and 1 cup of wheat flour can be used.