Brownies😋😋 Iam highly excited to bring you the recipe of this decadent, fudgy, moist, soft brownies with crackly top which can be made quick at home with no fancy tools. The quality and the taste of these brownies are much better than cafe-bought one’s.
Brownie is a square shaped baked chocolate confection which doesn’t have any leavening agent making it dense. A Brownie can either be fudgy or cakie but it is not considered as a cake.
The recipe I have shared today is the one I follow for years and it has been experimented many times and with my neighbours too. Each time it turns out so perfect!!
Flavourless oil used along with butter and brown sugar helps to keep the brownie moist for days. In every bite, you can feel the crisp, crackling sound on top and then soft, moist, gooey, chewy center which is a perfect treat for your taste buds.
I have used salted butter in this recipe as I use the same brand regularly and I know the quantity of salt that goes into brownies. So I have skipped adding extra salt to this recipe. If you are not sure about this, use unsalted butter and add 1/4th tsp of salt during the making process.
Using good quality unsweetened baking cocoa powder ( not hot chocolate powder), 70 percent dark chocolate gives best result.
Warming these brownies a bit and serving it with a scoop of vanilla icecream on top is the best combination to serve it for dinner parties. Otherwise it goes well with whipped cream or simply dust it with icing sugar on top before you serve.
If you have a sweet, chocolatey tooth like me, then don’t wait, just go and bake this one.
A must try recipe❤
Here is a video I made going step-by-step through the process:
- Dark chocolate- 200 gms. ( 70 percent dark)
- Eggs- 4
- Butter- 100 gms
- Flavourless oil- 2 tbsp
- Granulated sugar- 1 cup (200 gms)
- Brown sugar- 1/2 cup (100 gms)
- All-purpose flour- 1/2 cup (68 gms)
- Baking cocoa powder- 1/4th cup (25 gms)
- Vanilla essence- 2 tsp
- Walnuts-1 cup
- Salt- 1/4th tsp ( if using unsalted butter).
Preheat the oven to 150 degree celsius for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Please go through all the explanations carefully.
- Add one egg at a time by whisking it properly each time. After this step, just combine till the end.
- Use good quality baking cocoa and dark chocolate.
- Baking time varies from oven to oven. Do not overcook the brownies. Taking it out at the right time gives best results.
- Place the metal baking pan in one level above the lower rack when baking.