This instant kuzhipaniyaram is quick to make which requires less effort and it is made out of wheat flour and rava. They are healthy snacks that can be had any part of the day.
As I have said in my other kuzhipaniyaram recipes, Iam a great lover of paniyaram. When it comes to sweet paniyarams, they are my favourite. I love making them and eating too❤
These kuzhipaniyaram tastes so good when fresh grated coconut is added to it. I have used jaggery for sweetness. If your jaggery has impurities, filter it out by preparing jaggery water.
As we are using wheat flour to make these paniyarams, it is good to add a generous pinch of baking soda to it as it might turn out dense otherwise.
I have shown both ways of making it- by adding baking soda and without adding it in the recipe below. Just go through the instructions. The resting time for both the set of batter varies.
These kuzhipaniyarams are best for any part of the day and it is also a great evening snack along with a cup of coffee/tea.
Check for my other paniyaram recipes:
- Vegetable Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Oats Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Wheat Flour Banana Kuzhipaniyaram
- Potato Paneer Kuzhipaniyaram
- Rava/suji- 3/4th cup
- Wheat Flour- 1 cup
- Jaggery powder- 3/4th cup
- Grated coconut- 1/4th cup
- Cardamom powder- 1/4th tsp
- Baking soda- generous pinch
- Salt- pinch.
- It tastes very good when made with ghee.
- If you do not have kuzhipaniyaram chatti or pan, the batter can be deep fried in oil too.
- Add water little by little and mix it. Jaggery will start to melt as water is added to it.
- The kuzhipaniyaram batter should be in dosa batter consistency which is not very thick or very thin. It should be in pouring consistency. Adjust water accordingly.
- The quantity of wheat flour should be more than rava/suji used.
- Use the same cup for all the measurements.