Moong dal pakoda/ Moong dal Pakora is an easy, quick evening snack that can bs prepared with less effort and crispy pakodas are in your plate to eat. It’s not only healthy but very tasty which is a perfect treat for your taste buds.
These pakodas are crispy outside and soft inside. You will enjoy it’s taste in every bite. It will be liked by everyone at home and being protein& fiber-rich, it provides all healthy nutrients needed.
Just note one point, when grinding batter for moong dal pakoda, do not add any water for grinding. This gives crispiness to pakodas. Pulse it once or twice, then stir the batter in-between and grind it to smooth, thick paste.
Rest part is simple. You can spice it up as you wish, after that. So simple, right?Just make it and enjoy with a cup of tea/coffee. A must try recipe❤
1 cup=200 ml.
- Yellow moong dal- 1 cup
- Onion- 1 small (finely chopped)
- Green chilli- 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger- 1 inch (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Curry leaves- 8 to 10 leaves
- Asafoedita powder- generous pinch
- Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
- Salt- as needed.
- Do not add any water to grind the soaked dal and bring it to smooth, thick paste. If you add water for grinding, it will turn as bhajiyas/bhajis.
- Spice up the pakodas as you wish.
- Deep fry in medium fry.