This mushroom egg frankie or mushroom egg roll is a popular lunch box recipe or to eat in between the meals. This can be used for breakfast too. It is quite filling and handy to eat at any part of the day.
Mostly everyone in my family likes egg and any dish made out of them is much appreciated . When eggs are combined with mushrooms, it becomes more tasty and nutritious too…It is easy to make. My kids eat it without much push from me.
This tastes good with any kind of sauce. Instead of much introduction about this, make it at home, you will end up making again and again!!
This makes 3 Mushroom Egg Frankie
- Chapati rolls- 3
- Eggs- 3
- Onion- half ( finely chopped)
- Tomato- half( finely chopped)
- Mushroom- 3 (finely chopped lengthwise)
- Cheese- as needed (grated or slices)
- Pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves- little
- Salt- as needed.
- Both the grated cheese or cheese slice can be used.
- Cheese is optional.