Anything with paneer is very rich and delicious. This recipe is creamy, tangy, easy to make with less ingredients and mouth-watering too.
My mom used to make a very tasty mushroom gravy along with chapathi. So I am a great mushroom lover!!
If you love mushroom and paneer, you should definitely try this delectable North Indian recipe at home. Whenever I cook this at home, I can assure that nothing is left out.
With very less masala added as ingredients, one can enjoy the taste of mushroom and paneer together.
This goes well with chapati, naan, paratha, pulao etc.,
- Mushroom- 7( sliced lengthwise, not very thin not very thick too)
- Paneer- 150 gms, cubed
- Onion- 2 (1 cup)
- Tomato puree- 3/4th cup
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Red chilli with coriander powder mix- 1 tbsp
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4th tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Fresh cream- 2 tbsp
- Salt- as needed
- Coriander leaves- little
- There are many ways to add paneer. It can be shallow fried and added to the gravy along with fresh cream. It can also be added as fresh, once masalas are cooked with tomato puree and before the fresh cream. In the above method, we are adding it along with mushrooms and frying it in butter/ghee or oil for sometime. One can follow any of the methods.