If you are a great pizza lover and you do not have a grill to bake it, this recipe of making it on the stove-top is a must try for you🍕
Whenever I make pizza, I start to prepare it 3 to 4 hours before and now it takes just 20 minutes for the whole preparation. As we are not using yeast in this recipe, there is no resting time.
Though there is no resting time, no-yeast, no-oven used, the resulting pizza is much better than the grilled one. The crust can be made both thin, slightly thicker.
These pizzas are perfect for Friday night when you do not have much time to cook or when you don’t have to make it in a big quantity.
The tricker part is to make the pizza crust cooked without getting it burnt. But that’s too ok!!- You can always lift the crust with spatula to check the bottom of it.
I have explained both the ways of making the thin crust and the slightly fluffier one with step-by-step pictures along with brief explanation.
I haven’t explained much about the topping in brief as toppings can be decided based on your own interest. Anyways in this recipe, we can see basic chicken and mushroom pan pizza.
Please go through all the explanations carefully🍕❤
1 cup= 200 ml.
- All-purpose flour- 1 cup plus 1 to 2 tbsp extra
- Yogurt- 1/2 cup
- Oil- 1 tbsp plus a little extra
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 1 and a half tsp
- Salt- 1/4th tsp.
- Kneading the dough well is the key.
- Select your own topping.
- The quantity of the cheese and the spice can be increased or decreased.
- If you want the dough to rest for 15 minutes before stretching it, you can do it. But it is not required.