If you are in a hurry in morning and need a healthy breakfast, this is the recipe. There is no soaking and no fermentation required for this.
Oats are my favourite. I add oats wherever I get an opportunity. If I want to thicken the soup, most times I add oats instead of corn flour. When the dosa batter is over, I make oats dosa along with chutney. Even for pancakes, I prefer oats pancake.
This is one such finding!! When I woke up in the morning, there was no dosa batter and no bread. Anything with oats is easy to make!! I started making this oats paniyaram and when I served to everyone, they all liked it. Trust me, it was completely over!!
This recipe is made with oats as a base ingredient. Oats are extremely healthy!! They are good for heart, help to lower cholesterol, control weight etc.., They are protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat.
This oats paniyaram is slightly crispy outside and very soft inside. They can be served for breakfast or as a snack for evening too.
Very easy and tasty recipe to make the entire family eat❤
The below quantity can make approximately 18 kuzhi paniyarams.
- Oats- 2 cups
- Onion- 1 medium sized ( finely chopped)
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal- 3/4th tsp
- Chana dal- 1 tsp
- Asafoedita powder- 1/4th tsp
- Green chilli- 1 ( finely chopped)
- Ginger- 1/2 inch ( finely chopped)
- Curry leaves- 6 ( chopped)
- Coriander leaves- as needed ( finely chopped)
- Salt- as needed.
- Use sesame oil or coconut oil for better taste.
- Ableskiver pan can be used to make kuzhipaniyaram.