This pan seared creamy salmon brings the restaurant quality dinner at home. Salmon is damped in a creamy sauce along with spinach and mushroom which is flavored by garlic, Italian spices.
One pan recipes have been our favorite for quite sometime before. I have started it again. When everything can be cooked in one pan in just 30 minutes with less cutting and cleaning work which also tastes good in restaurant quality, then why to delay making it? Just go ahead!!
Salmon is liked by everyone at home. Salmon is generally nutrition-packed and it is the best way to consume Omega-3 fatty acids through diet. Spinach and mushroom added to it is not only a good treat for taste buds but also increases the nutritional value of the dish.
We normally include salmon atleast once or twice a week. I have posted few salmon recipes before. Check it if you are interested:
1. Pan Seared Lemony Garlic Butter Salmon with Asparagus
2. Baked Lemony Salmon with Asparagus
Coming to this recipe, there is no proper way of making it. It can be spiced and flavored as needed. Just follow the instructions and you will get an idea.
Hungry? Let’s make it quick at home❤
To check the video of making this recipe, click the link below:
1 cup= 200 ml.
- Red Salmon fillets- 2 pieces
- Spinach- 2 and a half cups when packed tight
- Mushroom- 5 ( sliced, removing the stem)
- Garlic cloves- 2 ( finely chopped)
- Fresh cream- 3/4th cup
- Garlic salt- as needed
- Pepper- as needed
- Oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary- 1/4th tsp each ( Mixed Italian herbs can also be used)
- Salt- as needed.
Clean the salmon well. I have included the method, how to cook it in a pan without sticking to the bottom.
- If you couldn’t get garlic salt, add 1more finely chopped garlic clove.
- Use non-stick pan for good results.