Paneer Pulao is a simple, nutritious, delicious, aromatic rice recipe. It is made with Indian Cottage Cheese and basmati rice.
In addition to the paneer, the vegetables add nutrients to the dish. It is an easy lunch box recipe or on busy days to make something quick for food.
Paneer Pulao goes well with all kinds of raita- onion raita, boondhi raita, cucumber raita etc…
The mint leaves and the spices added to it, enriches the aroma.
To check the recipe video, click the link below:
- Paneer- 1 and a half cup
- Basmati rice- 1 and a half cup
- Water- 2 and a half cups
- Onion- 1 big
- Green chilli- 1 or 2
- Carrots- 1/2 cup
- Green peas- 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Mint leaves- one handful
- Coriander leaves- one handful
- Salt- as needed
- Bay leaves- 2
- Cinnamon- 1 inch
- Star anise- 1
- Cloves- 4
- Cardamom – 2
- Paneer cubes – 1 and a half cup
- Red chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 3/4th tsp
- Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp
- Yougurt or Curd- 1 and a half tbsp
- Kasuri methi- 1/4 th tsp
- Salt- as needed.
- Marinate the paneer with all of the above ingredients and keep it aside.
Clean the rice and soak in water for 30 minutes.