This incredibly easy sesame chicken is faster and tastier than the restaurant one!!
Iam a great lover of Chinese foods especially the sesame chicken!! I learnt this recipe from my friend who makes it very well and I couldn’t forget the taste when she made it for our farewell in South Africa. So I wrote it from her.
The chicken is very crispy and stays crispy even the next day. You could reheat and have it the next day too with the same taste. But I bet,it won’t be left out!!
It is very easy to make at home. The process includes marination of chicken, coating with flour, frying , mixing with the sauce and sprinkling sesame seeds on top.
This sweet, salty, crispy, sticky sesame chicken will make you cook it again and again. It goes well with rice.
Let’s see the recipe of this mouth-watering dish!!
- Boneless Chicken- 500 gms ( chicken breast)
- Chicken broth- 1/2 cup (Here is my recipe for Chicken Broth)
- Vinegar- 3 tbsp
- Sugar- 3 and a half tbsp
- Soy sauce- 2 tbsp
- All- purpose flour- 1 cup ( plain flour is also fine)
- Corn flour- 2 tsp dissolved in 2 tbsp of water
- Sesame seeds- 1 and a half tbsp.
- Soya sauce- 2 tbsp
- Garlic clove- 1 ( finely grated)
- Egg- 1 ( only white)
- Sesame oil- 1 and a half tsp
- Salt- pinch.
Use only the boneless chicken especially the chicken breast for this recipe.
Use the pre-prepared chicken broth or make it that time.
- Use only egg white for marinating chicken.