It’s been a long time that I came up with a smoothie recipe recently!! Stepping into summer, smoothies are the best comforting drink to quench the thirst and to gain energy & nutrients in just a glass😊
We are addicted to this strawberry banana smoothie for quite sometime. Packed with comforting calcium, vitamin C, fiber, potassium and antioxidants, this is such a great breakfast smoothie recipe or as a snack at any part of the day!!
Frozen fruits work good in making smoothie. If you have frozen strawberries, let the bananas be fresh or vice-versa. Using both the fruits frozen will leave your smoothie very thick. To avoid this, let one fruits be frozen and one fresh.
Regarding ice cubes, use it only if using fresh fruits to make smoothie. Otherwise frozen fruits are enough to keep the smoothie chill. Using ice cubes will leave your smoothie watery after a while.
There is no need for any sugar to be added as the fruits contain it’s own sugar. But I have added 1 tbsp of brown sugar. You can always substitute it to white sugar/honey or even skip it.
Even kids can make this smoothie quick with just 5 ingredients and my son, Vedant made it this time😊 I should talk about the color of the smoothie now!! The pink color of the smoothie will attract anyone towards it🍓🍌
Let us check the simple process of making it❤
1 cup= 200 ml.
- Strawberry- 10 ( frozen or fresh one’s, I used frozen one’s)
- Banana- 1 ( frozen or fresh one’s, I used fresh one)
- Milk- 3/4th cup
- Yogurt- 3/4th cup
- Brown sugar/ white sugar/ honey- 1 tbsp (optional).
- Go through all the instructions carefully from the beginning.
- Using one fruit frozen, increases the taste and texture of smoothie. But you can always use fresh fruits if you prefer.
- Adding sugar is optional.