Colorful, flavorful stuffed peppers for light Mediterranean-style dinner at home. An easy, tasty packed dinner or a starter that could be made at very less time without much effort!!
This recipe doesn’t require much ingredients or much effort. Very simple to make and the dinner is ready in 30 minutes in your hands to eat.
We must have tasted many vegetarian stuffed pepper( capsicum) recipes. This chicken stuffed pepper ( capsicum) is something very different and delicious.
There is no perfect measurement for the spices and herbs used in this recipe. I have added them according to my taste and the taste is perfect. If you want it to be more spicy, increase the quantity of paprika powder used.
It is always good to keep the spice down a little because we are using cheese in this recipe. According to me, cheese plus less spice works good. The herbs used gives good aroma to this recipe.
Being a capsicum lover and a chicken lover, I will definitely recommend everyone to try this recipe at home.
- Chicken breast piece- 2 ( boneless)
- Capsicum (Peppers) – 3 big
- Onion- 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Paprika powder- 1 tsp
- Garlic salt- 1/2 tsp
- Oregano- 3/4th tsp
- Basil- 3/4th tsp
- Thyme- 3/4th tsp
- Pepper powder- 1/4th tsp
- Grated cheese- 1 full cup
- Salt- as needed.
Clean the chicken very well and slice it into very small pieces.
- Any type of cheese can be used. I used low fat Mozarella cheese.
- If you don’t have garlic salt, use finely chopped 2 to 3 garlic cloves.
- The spices and the quantity of herbs is upto you. If you get rosemary, you can use that too.