This is a very easy and quick recipe to prepare at home using eggs.
Egg is liked by everyone in my house especially it’s my husband’s favourite. He can just have eggs for dinner and sleep. But it works only with eggs.
So we try many different recipes at home using eggs. This udaicha muttai kulambu ( Egg drop curry) is his favourite. I will share all the other different variety of egg curry soon.
This egg curry is prepared by using tomato puree ( I have attached the recipe for tomato puree below), tomato and onion with less masalas. If you would like to add garam masala, you can . But I haven’t used any!!
The outcome taste and the colour of the curry is extremely tempting with good flavour!! Definitely it will be liked by everyone!!
This udaicha muttai kulambu goes well with rice and chapathi🍳
Please go through the step-by-step pictures on how to make this udaicha muttai kulambu ( egg drop curry).
1 cup= 200 ml.
- Eggs- 4
- Tomato- 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomato puree– 1 cup ( out of 2 big tomatoes)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Onion- 1 cup ( 1 big, finely chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 ( finely chopped)
- Curry leaves- 10
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal- 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Chilli powder with coriander powder mix- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4th tsp
- Salt- as needed
- Coriander leaves- as needed
- Garam masala- 1 tsp ( optional, I didn’t use).
Roast the cumin seeds in a pan and powder them in a mixer. Keep it ready.
- Sesame oil gives good taste.