We have seen many breakfast sweet pancake recipes so far. It’s my husband’s request to go for something not sweet and little spicy too. I wanted to give it a try!!
As usual, I would like to try most of my recipes with wheat flour because it is healthier than all-purpose flour. If you want to try this recipe with all-purpose flour, you can. I will come soon with a recipe made out of all-purpose flour.
Spring onions, mushrooms and sweet corns are used in this recipe. Spring onion gives a good flavor and mushroom, corn adds taste to it.
I have made a dipping sauce along with this wheat flour pancakes. This sauce goes very well with this recipe as it is spicy. Definitely give it a try!!
The below quantity makes 6 pancakes.
- Wheat flour- 1 and a half cup
- Spring Onion- 4 scallions
- Sweet corn- 1 cup
- Mushroom- 2 big ( sliced lengthwise)
- Eggs- 3
- Salt- as needed.
- Soya sauce- 1/4th cup
- Sesame oil- 2 tsp
- Vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Paprika- 1 tsp ( 2 tsp if you want it more spicy).
Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl and keep the dipping sauce ready.
- The batter should not be too thick or too thin. It should be in the flowing consistency to spread on the pan.