We are great fans of oatmeal for a long time now!! Baked oatmeal recipes are the favourite!! Pumpkin and apple combined with oatmeal makes it perfect for the whole family and for kids too.
These baked cups are perfect for breakfast or as a snack at anytime of the day. It can be stored in refrigerator for future use or can be frozen and reheated again when in need.
Regarding pumpkin puree, refer my pumpkin puree recipe to make it at home if you could not find it in shops nearby. Homemade pumpkin puree is free from preservatives too.
Packed with pumpkin and apple along with oatmeal, this is the perfect nutritional powerhouse for the whole family. Pumpkin spice powder along with cinnamon powder adds good flavor to the cups.
This recipe makes it great for single-serving as it comes in cups and it is an easy on-the-go recipe❤
- Pumpkin Puree- 240 gms ( 1 cup)
- Oatmeal- 180 gms. (3 cups)
- Apple- 1
- Honey- 130 gms.
- Dark brown sugar- 1 tbsp
- Roasted walnuts- 3 tbsp ( chopped)
- Milk- 120 gms. ( half cup)
- Pumpkin spice powder- 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder- 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder- 1 and a half tsp
- Salt- 1/4th tsp.
Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius for 10 to 15 minutes.
- If you couldn’t get pumpkin spice powder, grind equal quantity of cinnamon, cloves, dry ginger and nutmeg to a fine powder and use it.