Its been a month since I started writing recipes. Though I bake more, I wanted to find a perfect recipe for microwave mug cake.
I normally prefer wheat flour or multigrain atta when compared to maida or all purpose flour because of the health conscious but when it comes to taste, there should be no compensation because I am foodie too.
I like to experiment always and try new new stuffs. When I tried this recipe, I really made a big noise from the kitchen and my kids had to close my mouth because it was a perfect success!! The cake was so moist and it tasted awesome!!
This simple and basic recipe is dedicated to all those who do not have conventional oven but love to bake!!
Try it out!!
Servings for 1 mug
- Flour- 3 tbsp full ( I used multigrain atta or wheat flour)
- Granulated sugar- 2 tbsp ( the sugar can be powdered in mixie too)
- Milk- 3 tbsp
- Oil- 1 tbsp (vegetable oil , refined oil without flavor can be used)
- Baking powder- 1/2 of 1/4th tsp ( half of 1/4th tsp)
- Baking soda- 1/4 of 1/4th tsp (quarter of 1/4th tsp)
- Salt- very little
- Vanilla essence- 4 to 5 drops
- Blueberry- 10
- Chocolate chips or grated chocolate
- Keep an eye on the power of your microwave because the time duration depends on it. Overheating results in a hard mug cake.
Please do not forget to leave feedback and like the recipe.