We all have started liking these one-pan chicken recipes. If it’s Saturday night, then it’s going to be one-pan chicken for dinner!!These recipes are easy and it takes much less time to cook. There is no compromise when it comes to taste. And not much cleaning to do after cooking. Big relief, right!!
This time I thought of trying paprika chicken. My daughter just loved it. Our one-pan paprika chicken thighs is a delicious combination of spices with chicken.
I have used chicken with skin, bones and marinated with paprika powder, pepper powder, olive oil, thyme and salt. You can increase the quantity of paprika powder if you want it to be more spicy but the quantity I have used is enough.
Vegetables like carrot, onion and baby potatoes are used along with chicken and they all are cooked in chicken broth. Chicken broth can be bought from shop or it can be made at home too. Preservatives can be avoided by cooking at home.
1 tbsp of all-purpose flour can be used to thicken the liquid finally when cooking. But I haven’t used it. I waited for the liquid to reduce and get thick like sauce. This adds to the taste. Patience is the key to good cooking❤
With this note, let’s check the recipe for one-pan paprika chicken.
- Chicken thighs (with bone)- 2
- Chicken broth- 3/4th to 1 cup
- Paprika powder- 1 tsp
- Thyme- 1 tsp ( fresh thyme can be used)
- Pepper powder- 1/4th tsp
- Garlic cloves – 2( minced)
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Onion- 1 (diced)
- Baby potatoes- 3 ( cut to halves or quarters)
- Carrot- 2
- All-purpose flour- 1 tbsp
- Salt- as needed
- Parsley or coriander- as needed( to garnish).
Clean the chicken thighs well, remove the left out hair on it. If you want to remove the skin, you can.
- For good brown colour on the chicken, use iron cast pan but be careful to flip the chicken and vegetables on all the sides. Adjust the flame and cook without burning.