Sandwiches are popular lunch box food though they are good at any part of the day. Packed with vegetables or meat( or both) and cheese with any kind of spread in between two slices of bread makes it very delicious, handy and stomach filling.
White bread, brown bread, rug bread or any kind of bread can be used for making sandwiches.
I think most of us love sandwiches especially children❤It is one of the easy ways to stuff all the nutrients inbetween two slices of bread and make the kids eat!! Not only kids, most of us ( adults) would love to have sandwiches.
Coming to this recipe, paneer used along with vegetables increases the nutritional value and tastes good at the same time. Definitely we all would love paneer!!
Let us check the recipe of Vegetable Paneer Sandwich🥪❤
1 cup= 200 ml.
For making 5 sandwiches ( 10 slices of bread)
- Onions- 1 cup( finely chopped)
- Paneer- 1 cup full ( into small pieces or grated)
- Sweet corn- 1/2 cup
- Red pepper (capsicum)- 1/2 cup ( any color pepper can be used)
- Garlic cloves- 3 (finely chopped)
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tbsp ( tomato puree too can be used)
- Red chilli powder- 1 tsp ( reduce if you want less spice)
- Pepper powder- 1/4th tsp
- Amchur powder (dry mango powder)- 1/2 tsp
- Cheese slices- 5 ( grated cheese too can be used), optional
- Salt- as needed
To make Green Chutney
- Coriander leaves- handful
- Mint leaves- handful
- Garlic cloves- 1 clove big
- Ginger- 1/2 inch
- Green chilli- 1
- Lemon- 1/2
- Any vegetable of your choice can be used.
- Cheese is optional.
- This sandwich can be grilled too.