Pizza is a savory dish with an origin from Italy. Nowadays, it has become very common and widely liked by everyone throughout the World.
We used to visit Pizza Hut often 15 years back when we were in Mumbai. And the favourite was always Chicken Pizza❤
Later on in South Africa, mostly when we go out for food, if not Indian, then it was only pizza place and the favourite was always Chicken Pizza.
But now I make pizza mostly at home. It became very easy and quick to make, once I learnt to make the pizza base. We can try many new toppings if we could make it at home. For the pizza base, I have attached the link.
Chicken with mushroom is a great combination, not only for pizza but for every other dish you make at home. Even when I go to restaurants, I always like to try this combination.
Let’s go quick to check the recipe of Chicken Mushroom Pizza❤
- Pizza dough- For 1 pizza base ( check the recipe)
- Onion- 1 medium sized onion( sliced lengthwise)
- Chicken breast- 1 or 2 ( sliced to small pieces)
- Mushroom- 5 ( sliced lengthwise)
- Garlic- 2 cloves( chopped)
- Pizza sauce- 1/2 cup
- Red chilli flakes- 1 tsp
- Paprika powder- 1/2 tsp ( optional)
- Mixed Italian herbs- 1 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Mozarella Cheese- 1 and a half cup ( use as per your need)
- Salt- little( as needed).
Mix the sliced chicken breast pieces with pepper and salt. Saute it in olive oil. Make it half-cooked.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- You can increase or decrease spice as per your taste.
- Cheese can be increased or decreased.
- 5 to 6 sprigs of basil leaves can be used if you have.